Yes it has been a while since I have posted here, but it is about to be a far more regular thing for me. Mainly because it will be tied to the learning, and development of, a series of of Podcasts that I am in the throws of producing. I say series because there are in fact a number of topics that I am passionate about and would like to create great valuable content around. They will become evident as I begin to roll them out. First things first of course. Gathering the equipment is of course a must, as well as the general application of how to get the episodes out to my audience. For this I have discovered a goldmine of information, as well as a great avenue to learn. Cliff Ravenscraft of is fast becoming my “Swami”. In addition to the nuts and bolts I am looking for, he provides great inspiration and delivers his message with the a passion I can identify with. You will hear me refer to him a lot in the future I am sure.
The Store Room
- RT @Hoeferle: Hej svenska företag! 🇸🇪 Are you culture-fit for Swedish business? Join us for our next @CultureMastery webinar: Doing Busines… 14 hours ago
- RT @MrsOlsensClass: eLearning Day 8 ✅ Such a sweet surprise to see that this message was put outside our school today. What an awesome way… 14 hours ago
- @CNBC Just we teach in Global Mobilty, grief is the emotion when we lose identifying frameworks such as our work 14 hours ago
- RT @CultureMastery: Have you reserved your seat yet? 🇦🇺 Culture Downunder • Doing Business with Australia 🇦🇺 April 7 • 8pm EDT/7pm CDT/5pm… 1 day ago
- Have you reserved your seat yet? 🇦🇺 Culture Downunder • Doing Business with Australia 🇦🇺 @CultureMastery #australia… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago