Yes it has been a while since I have posted here, but it is about to be a far more regular thing for me. Mainly because it will be tied to the learning, and development of, a series of of Podcasts that I am in the throws of producing. I say series because there are in fact a number of topics that I am passionate about and would like to create great valuable content around. They will become evident as I begin to roll them out. First things first of course. Gathering the equipment is of course a must, as well as the general application of how to get the episodes out to my audience. For this I have discovered a goldmine of information, as well as a great avenue to learn. Cliff Ravenscraft of is fast becoming my “Swami”. In addition to the nuts and bolts I am looking for, he provides great inspiration and delivers his message with the a passion I can identify with. You will hear me refer to him a lot in the future I am sure.
The Store Room
- RT @Hoeferle: Working w/ global clients I'm often confronted w/ ppl who don’t share my cultural background. During a 5/19 webinar for @ICF… 1 month ago
- I'm discussing “Cultural Mastery” with @GMobilityClub, @Hoeferle, and Global Mobility. Today, Apr 28 at 11:00 AM CD… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Join me and Christian @Hoeferle tomorrow at 11:00am CDT as we explore cultural aspects of #globalmobility work… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @Hoeferle: Even experienced cultural trainers will be faced with new challenges once in a while. Today I delivered a cross-cultural brie… 1 month ago
- RT @Pfagell: Me to third grade class: "Sometimes when we think we're just being funny, we can accidentally hurt someone's feelings." Third… 1 month ago