Yes it has been a while since I have posted here, but it is about to be a far more regular thing for me. Mainly because it will be tied to the learning, and development of, a series of of Podcasts that I am in the throws of producing. I say series because there are in fact a number of topics that I am passionate about and would like to create great valuable content around. They will become evident as I begin to roll them out. First things first of course. Gathering the equipment is of course a must, as well as the general application of how to get the episodes out to my audience. For this I have discovered a goldmine of information, as well as a great avenue to learn. Cliff Ravenscraft of is fast becoming my “Swami”. In addition to the nuts and bolts I am looking for, he provides great inspiration and delivers his message with the a passion I can identify with. You will hear me refer to him a lot in the future I am sure.
The Store Room
- RT @AperianGlobal: Research shows diversity & inclusion initiatives are much more effective when they are championed from the top of the or… 17 hours ago
- RT @AperianGlobal: Try to step out of your comfort zone and exhibit characteristics of other leadership styles: bit.ly/2STIk9Z via… 1 day ago
- RT @nowthisnews: Doctors who support gun reform are showing the gruesome reality they deal with each day, after the NRA told them to ‘stay… 3 days ago
- RT @SonyaKaleel: #Istandwithilhan twitter.com/4noura/status/… 3 days ago
- hbr.org/2018/11/how-ou… 5 days ago