Yes it has been a while since I have posted here, but it is about to be a far more regular thing for me. Mainly because it will be tied to the learning, and development of, a series of of Podcasts that I am in the throws of producing. I say series because there are in fact a number of topics that I am passionate about and would like to create great valuable content around. They will become evident as I begin to roll them out. First things first of course. Gathering the equipment is of course a must, as well as the general application of how to get the episodes out to my audience. For this I have discovered a goldmine of information, as well as a great avenue to learn. Cliff Ravenscraft of is fast becoming my “Swami”. In addition to the nuts and bolts I am looking for, he provides great inspiration and delivers his message with the a passion I can identify with. You will hear me refer to him a lot in the future I am sure.
The Store Room
- RT @GurdeepPandher: Yesterday evening I received my Covid-19 vaccine. Then I went to a frozen lake to dance Bhangra on it for joy, hope and… 1 day ago
- RT @Hoeferle: Join us live at 4:30pm EST: 👨🏼🦲 𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙨 – 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝘾𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨 🧔🏻 with @brettparry & me Today: HOW TO Negotiate Across Cultures… 1 day ago
- “Relationships are like muscle tissue, the more you engage them, the stronger and more valuable they become.” Join… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @MrASingh: I’m excited to share my latest sculpture which is out of this world! This 7.5 feet tall rocket will be part of Leicester's bi… 5 days ago
- Love sending love with that personal touch from @ChocolateJohnny to my wonderful fam @mrjasonparry https://t.co/Ro0WOREk3T 1 week ago