Yes it has been a while since I have posted here, but it is about to be a far more regular thing for me. Mainly because it will be tied to the learning, and development of, a series of of Podcasts that I am in the throws of producing. I say series because there are in fact a number of topics that I am passionate about and would like to create great valuable content around. They will become evident as I begin to roll them out. First things first of course. Gathering the equipment is of course a must, as well as the general application of how to get the episodes out to my audience. For this I have discovered a goldmine of information, as well as a great avenue to learn. Cliff Ravenscraft of is fast becoming my “Swami”. In addition to the nuts and bolts I am looking for, he provides great inspiration and delivers his message with the a passion I can identify with. You will hear me refer to him a lot in the future I am sure.
The Store Room
- RT @OpenSolutionsL: “It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.” —Scott Belsky, Behance co-founder 1 week ago
- RT @gabi_wgl: Cultural meaning colours the way we see people but it's our own decision whether we allow stereotypes to inflence our actions… 1 week ago
- RT @bialek_kinga: Przekraczamy bramy ontologiczne. Na warszawskiej #Wola miesza się świat biznesu ze światem… instagram.com/p/BVIjJ5rA4li/ 1 week ago
- RT @annazelno: Every exit is an entry somewhere else. -Tom Stoppard #quote 1 week ago
- RT @sietarusa: Explore San Diego - Mission Valley and make your #SietarUSA2017 conference experience even more special! ➜ https://t.co/vP7… 1 week ago