Yes it has been a while since I have posted here, but it is about to be a far more regular thing for me. Mainly because it will be tied to the learning, and development of, a series of of Podcasts that I am in the throws of producing. I say series because there are in fact a number of topics that I am passionate about and would like to create great valuable content around. They will become evident as I begin to roll them out. First things first of course. Gathering the equipment is of course a must, as well as the general application of how to get the episodes out to my audience. For this I have discovered a goldmine of information, as well as a great avenue to learn. Cliff Ravenscraft of is fast becoming my “Swami”. In addition to the nuts and bolts I am looking for, he provides great inspiration and delivers his message with the a passion I can identify with. You will hear me refer to him a lot in the future I am sure.
The Store Room
- RT @MrsOlsensClass: We had so much fun playing @GetKahoot to practice reading graphic sources within a text. Such a fun way to learn this l… 1 day ago
- Who else is heading Lueven? Hope to see you there at the SIETAR Europa Congress! #sietar #intercultural… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @AperianGlobal: MUST-READ blog post: Female Leadership and the Curious Puzzle of the Missing Diversity Benefit by @Martha_IMD, co-author… 2 days ago
- RT @andymolinsky: Facing a tough situation? Be sure to practice. Read more: bit.ly/1SUpRqS?utm_ca… #leadership #career #management #motiva… 1 week ago
- RT @bialek_kinga: After 4 year's service for @SIETAR_PL, I'm changing this beautiful adventure into something new & passing on management t… 2 weeks ago