Yes it has been a while since I have posted here, but it is about to be a far more regular thing for me. Mainly because it will be tied to the learning, and development of, a series of of Podcasts that I am in the throws of producing. I say series because there are in fact a number of topics that I am passionate about and would like to create great valuable content around. They will become evident as I begin to roll them out. First things first of course. Gathering the equipment is of course a must, as well as the general application of how to get the episodes out to my audience. For this I have discovered a goldmine of information, as well as a great avenue to learn. Cliff Ravenscraft of is fast becoming my “Swami”. In addition to the nuts and bolts I am looking for, he provides great inspiration and delivers his message with the a passion I can identify with. You will hear me refer to him a lot in the future I am sure.
The Store Room
- RT @MrsOlsensClass: Such a meaningful PD session this morning with Coach @ida_fries ! Discovering attribute blocks and math resources galor… 4 days ago
- @RudyGiuliani Silly old twat 5 days ago
- RT @AperianGlobal: If you don’t invest in the right environment for lifelong learning and upskilling, employees will go elsewhere. Via @rac… 6 days ago
- RT @AperianGlobal: Making a good impression can be hard when you are unfamiliar with the #culture. Luckily, there's GlobeSmart: https://t.c… 6 days ago
- @enterprisecares Didn’t really appreciate racist views from staff this morning. Suggest some serious training is in order at @Enterprise 1 week ago