Yes it has been a while since I have posted here, but it is about to be a far more regular thing for me. Mainly because it will be tied to the learning, and development of, a series of of Podcasts that I am in the throws of producing. I say series because there are in fact a number of topics that I am passionate about and would like to create great valuable content around. They will become evident as I begin to roll them out. First things first of course. Gathering the equipment is of course a must, as well as the general application of how to get the episodes out to my audience. For this I have discovered a goldmine of information, as well as a great avenue to learn. Cliff Ravenscraft of is fast becoming my “Swami”. In addition to the nuts and bolts I am looking for, he provides great inspiration and delivers his message with the a passion I can identify with. You will hear me refer to him a lot in the future I am sure.
The Store Room
- RT @jimcramer: You think they did it pounding the bars at night and attending games and rallies and screaming their darned fool heads off w… 21 hours ago
- @jimcramer It’s no secret. It’s just we have people in “power” that are too weak to lead with compassion. Adding my… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- RT @CultureMentorTV: Join myself and Christian Hóferle @CultureMastery live tomorrow at 10:30CDT for The Future of Work in a Time of Disrup… 1 month ago
- RT @CultureMentorTV: Check out "Uncommon Mindset Certification - Level up with ICQ Growth Mindset" eventbrite.co.uk/e/uncommon-min… @EventbriteUK ht… 1 month ago
- RT @Hoeferle: It's the week of the Jewish High Holidays. Tune in at 9:30am ET for today's episode of 👨🏼🦲Two Chaps – Many Cultures🧔🏻 when… 1 month ago