Yes it has been a while since I have posted here, but it is about to be a far more regular thing for me. Mainly because it will be tied to the learning, and development of, a series of of Podcasts that I am in the throws of producing. I say series because there are in fact a number of topics that I am passionate about and would like to create great valuable content around. They will become evident as I begin to roll them out. First things first of course. Gathering the equipment is of course a must, as well as the general application of how to get the episodes out to my audience. For this I have discovered a goldmine of information, as well as a great avenue to learn. Cliff Ravenscraft of is fast becoming my “Swami”. In addition to the nuts and bolts I am looking for, he provides great inspiration and delivers his message with the a passion I can identify with. You will hear me refer to him a lot in the future I am sure.
The Store Room
- RT @AperianGlobal: "I think you get into a new rhythm and a new pattern and understanding what you're capable of, and you can still achieve… 6 days ago
- RT @RiverTrailsD26: We're excited to welcome new members to the River Trails family! Check out the mascots for @PrairieTrails26, @EuclidSch… 6 days ago
- @mitchjackson I’d be looking to sell that pony. You keep the profit and get rid of that animal that keeps shitting… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @enterprisecares Can you please advise if a Kia Soul is considered a midsize car at Enterprise? 4 weeks ago
- Very proud to complete this Global DEI Practitioner Certification verified from @CIL_IHBerkeley. It was an honor to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago