Yes it has been a while since I have posted here, but it is about to be a far more regular thing for me. Mainly because it will be tied to the learning, and development of, a series of of Podcasts that I am in the throws of producing. I say series because there are in fact a number of topics that I am passionate about and would like to create great valuable content around. They will become evident as I begin to roll them out. First things first of course. Gathering the equipment is of course a must, as well as the general application of how to get the episodes out to my audience. For this I have discovered a goldmine of information, as well as a great avenue to learn. Cliff Ravenscraft of is fast becoming my “Swami”. In addition to the nuts and bolts I am looking for, he provides great inspiration and delivers his message with the a passion I can identify with. You will hear me refer to him a lot in the future I am sure.
The Store Room
- @tony0040 @BretBaier @realDonaldTrump You really are a complete idiot 1 day ago
- RT @AperianGlobal: Should you promote work socialization or respect generational differences? Read about tips to overcome generational boun… 6 days ago
- @MrsOlsensClass https://t.co/RCDdrZDvCi 1 week ago
- RT @gabi_wgl: Looking forward to leading the next virtual Cross Cultural Coffee break discussion at SIETAR Europa 😃 #learning #culture #tec… 1 week ago
- RT @AperianGlobal: Is your recruitment strategy attracting the most diverse talent possible? Don't miss our webinar next week on Building… 2 weeks ago