Yes it has been a while since I have posted here, but it is about to be a far more regular thing for me. Mainly because it will be tied to the learning, and development of, a series of of Podcasts that I am in the throws of producing. I say series because there are in fact a number of topics that I am passionate about and would like to create great valuable content around. They will become evident as I begin to roll them out. First things first of course. Gathering the equipment is of course a must, as well as the general application of how to get the episodes out to my audience. For this I have discovered a goldmine of information, as well as a great avenue to learn. Cliff Ravenscraft of is fast becoming my “Swami”. In addition to the nuts and bolts I am looking for, he provides great inspiration and delivers his message with the a passion I can identify with. You will hear me refer to him a lot in the future I am sure.
The Store Room
- The falsely entitled tend to complain the most. #culturalmentor #culturegetaways #ord https://t.co/WHoToHkIUA 6 days ago
- RT @AperianGlobal: Our own, Anthony Greco, on the "all in" approach to #diversityandinclusion companies need to be taking. @MPI https://t.c… 1 week ago
- RT @AperianGlobal: Have you considered possible advantages to promoting diversity training as an investment rather than a requirement in yo… 1 week ago
- Clear in what I hear from my clients in this industry that cars are becoming tools of interactive global connection… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @mitchjackson: Pick yourself first. I'm focusing on this in 2020. Are you? https://t.co/9zjbtar5cF 1 week ago